Heading to 110 Above?
110 Above is a three day independent, intimate and family friendly music festival situated in the idyllic and enchanting countryside at Gopsall Hall Farm. Previously Lainfest, now named 110 above refers to the 110 metres above sea level where Gopsall Hall farm is situated surrounded by fields of corn, woodland and blue skies.
The Lain family still live on the working farm and have seen the festival go from strength to strength since 2010 attracting a wide audience from students to families (under 12’s are free) who can take advantage of the caravan, Tipis, bell tents and camping sites.
The festival promises to bring relevant up and coming bands where you could be among the lucky few to witness their big break in the music industry. Almost all of the acts are signed to a record label and we pride ourselves on bringing contemporary, Indie/Pop/Rock music that everyone will enjoy.
Whether you are just looking for a weekend camping with entertainment or are a dedicated Indie fan, the festival has something to offer everyone with local ales and refreshments provided throughout the weekend.
Over the years, the festival has seen:
• Bigger and better bands that are all record label signed
• Investment in bigger and better sound system to bring the best quality sound to an intimate audience
• Investment in staging with 3 stages of music
• More volunteers to staff the bar area and steward the event
• Larger camping area and separate family friendly camping
• From 500 to 1,000 festival goers across the weekend
• If you like The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Bombay Bicycle Club, Snow Patrol then this festival is for you!
Adult weekend tickets (advanced tier) including camping, parking and booking fee £59, Students £54, 12-15’s £38 and under 12’s free (available until no later than 03/05/2015 before we move to the next tier)
The line-up so far includes Bipolar Sunshine, Amber Run, To Kill A King, YOUNG KATO, JAWS, Laurel, Racing Glaciers, Bwani Junction, I am L, Only Girl, RedFaces, Lisbon, Model Aeroplanes Narrow Plains April Towers SURF French Leave Twin Wild.