Heading to Reading Festival ?
If you're travelling to Reading Festival, we offer cheap festival transport if you ride share with others on your way.
See below for journeys and travel information to Reading and get your festival adventure started!
GoCarShare Booking System
Passengers ‘book’ the journey. Once the driver has accepted, the passenger will be asked to prepay via PayPal.
A week after the journey has been completed we will transfer the money to the driver, minus our fee of 15%, which usually works out as just a couple of pounds. Drivers are welcome to factor this cost into the price they quote to take a passenger.
We don’t enforce the booking system, but it is important to use because:
- It prevents people dropping out at the last minute so offers the drivers security.
- It helps ensures the safety of the platform; everyone is trackable.
- This is our way of funding the development of GoCarShare and ensuring that we are here next year too.
We hope you value GoCarShare and support us in using the booking system. Please shoot through any questions at email@example.com
"Kate was a perfect person to share a car with, she's hilarious and made the journey go quick with lots of laughs along the way. Thanks Kate, give me a shout next time!"
- Jen Hooper GoCarShared to Reading Festival
“Car sharing is a very smart and fun way of travelling. It saves you money, gives you the opportunity to meet new people and it is friendly with the environment. goCarShare are doing a great job at putting these smart people in touch so they can match common journeys to attend our festivals. Their personalised marketing initiatives have already delivered excellent results and raised awareness amongst our festival goers."
- Laura Pando, Sustainability Coordinator, Festival Republic (Reading, Leeds & Latitude)